1. All students who have accepted their admission into Paul University and paid the prescribed fees as scheduled below are required to:
- Arrive on the campus on Monday, 22nd November, 2018 (preferably before 6.00pm).
- Bring along the following items – 2 sets of bed sheets and pillow slips for a 3ft-wide bed, a bucket, toiletries and a Laptop Computer.
2. All students are to pay the prescribed fees through the following banks as scheduled below:
SCHEDULE OF BANKS & FEES
I. Zenith Bank: Account Name: Paul University, Awka
Account Number: 1012421366
II. Access Bank: Account Name: Paul University, Awka
Account Number: 0019935560
(a) Acceptance and Portal Access fees: N22,000
(b) Accommodation & Tuition Fee: N300,000(can be paid in two equal installments)
(c) Medical Fee: N6,000
(These fees are to be paid in three (3) different tellers)
3. It is mandatory that all students will reside in the University Hostels.
4. Students are not allowed to go outside the campus except with permission for which they are given an exeat which they must carry with them when they are outside the campus.
5. Dress Code: During lecture period and for all official occasions and movement outside the campus, students of the Faculty of Arts, Management, and Social Sciences will wear Purple shirt and those of the Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences will wear baby pink shirt on top of black trousers for male students and skirts for the female students. The trousers and skirts will be made with suiting materials.
- General (for all students): White top on black trousers/skirt
- Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences: Purple top on black trousers/skirt
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences: Baby pink top on black trousers/skirt.
6. Feeding is by P.A.Y.E (Pay As You Eat) in the Refectory.
7. The students are required to bring to the Registration Table the original and four photocopies of their credentials and 12 passport photographs.
8. Portal Registration and Registration of Courses
From 2018/2019 Academic Year, Paul University started the full AUTOMATION of its Students Record and Activities. The roll-out of this system is being done in parallel with the MANUAL System. Every student is expected to do Portal Registration once he/she pays the prescribed School fees as specified in Schedule of fees above.
Every student should follow the process below to complete his/her Portal and Courses Registration:
- Visit our website, www.paulniversity.edu.ng to access our admission information
- Pay at any of our bank branches nation-wide, the Application Form fee.
- Start off Application process by clicking Apply Now! menu link for admission application form filling and submission.
- Select Application with Bank Teller Submission option and click on the BEGIN button on the page.
- After submission of the application form, wait for your Admission Letter email notification from the Admission Officer.
- After receiving your Admission Letter, proceed to any of bank branches to pay Acceptance and Portal Access fees.
- Proceed to our portal, click on Acceptance menu link, select Submit Bank Teller option from the dropdown options available on the page.
- Fill the form with your Acceptance Payment teller information, submit after filling the form and wait for your acceptance fee payment confirmation notification.
- When acceptance payment is confirmed, a notification is sent to your email which contains your Acceptance of Offer of Admission and Pledge attachment as well as our web portal link to download same document if need be.
- The Acceptance Offer of Admission & Pledge notification email above also comes with your Form Number as your USERNAME and a 6-character auto generated PASSWORD that will allow you access to the portal.
- Proceed to any of our bank branches to payment your Tuition, Accommodation and Medical fees as scheduled above.
- On the portal, click on Tuition/Portal Access menu link, select Submit Bank Teller and click BEGIN button. Fill out the payment submission form, submit it and wait for your payment confirmation notification from the authorized officer, which gets to you by email.
- Login to the portal by clicking Sign-In menu link. On the Login section of the Sign-in page, enter your USERNAME (which is your Form Number) and PASSWORD sent to you through email notification.
- Continue with your studentship registration by clicking Studentship Register menu link on the left side of your page
- At the end of this studentship registration exercise, a formal REGISTRATION NUMBER would be generated automatically and the Portal will update your existing USERNAME with this same number which will henceforth become your Portal USERNAME throughout your stay in the university.
- After the studentship registration, proceed to course registration by clicking Course Register menu link at the left side of the page.
- To check your semester examination results, click on Results menu link. Select the necessary result search combinations that are available for you and click CHECK NOW button
- To view your User Profile and change your PASSWORD, then click on User Details menu link
- Click Sign-Out menu link to logout of the system which is very essential at all time to avoid unauthorized intruders into your student portal dashboard.
What to do on arrival on Campus:
As you cross the Entrance Gate;
- Proceed directly to the reception desk at the Senate Chambers.
- Enter your particulars in the Arrival Register as required.
- Fees Clearance and Collection of Registration Package: Report at the Senate Chambers and present your fee payment slip/bank teller to the Bursary Desk in exchange of an official receipt. Thereafter, proceed to the Registry Desk to fill out a Register and collect Registration Materials (Four Files and Course List) and a Hostel/Class Admit Card.
- Fill out the forms in the Registration Package
- After 1 – 4 above, proceed to the Students’ Hostels as guided, and report to the Hall Administrator who will allocate a room to you.
For further inquiry, please call:
Mr. Chukwudi Adimora,